IMPORTANT TROUBLE SHOOTING ：
1. Please Note: it is not recommended to use it on unstable Paint Walls，rough walls, powdery walls, wet surfaces or uneven surfaces.our tape is very sticky,avoid causing the wall surfaces to fall off when removing tape.
2. Before use — Ensure that the contact surface is kept clean and dry.
After use — Press down hard and hold for 20 seconds after sticking, to make the adhesive tape fully contact with the surface,this will help maintain long-lasting stickiness .
3.How to remove — Using hot air from a hair dryer will soften the tape and make it easier to remove.Then you can use a sharp tool to slowly lift the tape from one side and then slowly peel the tape off the surface of the object.
4. To avoid possible damage, do not use the tape to hold heavy objects or valuables.
5. Keep this product out of the reach of children.
6. Store in a normal cool environment，avoid direct sunlight. If the tape is directly exposed to sunlight for a prolonged period, the colour of the tape’s surface may turn yellow.
However, yellowing of the tape will not affect the normal use of the product,the adhesive properties of the tape will perform properly in use.
To report an issue with this product, click here.