- All in one clamp mount desktop power strip:Features 2 AC outlets and 3 USB ports.Mounts to the edge of the desk top, with no impact on the work surface.
- Desk clamp power strip Design: Supplied with 2 adjustable mounting clamps, The table need to keep a distance of 0.47″-0.59″ from the wall.Metal mounting bracket can mount onto surfaces that measure 1.1″ thick.
- The edge power outlet Specification:Rated Voltage:110-200V,Rated Current:12A,60HZ,1440W.USB ports:5V/2.4A. 6ft Standard Power Cord for the sockets.
- Desk mounted power strip with USB charger, built-in surge protector module can prevent the damage of your devices from the power surges, thunder. The power strip with USB safeguards your devices in anytime.
- What You Get: desk mounted power strip,worry-free 12-month warranty, and friendly customer service.Jgstkcity power strip surge protector,made of fire-resistance Aluminum + PC shell and copper wire.
Package Dimensions: 89x333x862
Details: All-in-one aluminum alloy desk power strip, Sliding design on the back to supply power and tidy your desk in order.
This desk clamp holder provides an easy way to organize your desk and keep power and data hubs and connections accessible.
It clamps on to any desk edge and provides a way to attach surge protectors, power strips, and USB hubs for easy access.
No more crawling under desks and reaching behind dusty PCs.
Need a temporary or permanent Power Center on your desk, or work station?
If so, The Clamp Edge Mount Power Center may be a great option by supplying 2 AC Outlets and 3 USB charging ports for all your power needs.
desk clamp power strip for attaching to desk, workbench or table
Rated Voltage : 110-200V
Rated Current : 15A
Maximun Output: 1875W.
USB Ports: 5V/2.4A.
Configuration: US Power*2, USB charger*3, 5ft cord
Plug Type : American standard plug
Easy to Install:
Tighten it. No more need for screws, zip ties, hook and loop fasteners, or double sided tape to mount power.
This item for indoor use only.
Keep the liquid away from the socket.
USB port will distribute output power according to device intelligence.(Power is not necessarily evenly distributed).
Electrical components will store electricity and then gradually disappear after power failure. This is a normal phenomenon.